Blog Posts

Don’t gamble with your home and health! Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas produced by the breakdown of uranium in the soil, rock and water. Radon can’t be seen, smelled or tasted but it still may be a problem in your home. The surgeon general has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States, only behind smoking! Radon enters the home due to the difference in pressure
Maintaining and understanding humidity levels in the home will help keep you healthy and happier in the winter months here in Nebraska and the Midwest. The colder the air, the less ability it has to hold moisture and less moisture means lower humidity and uncomfortable conditions in the home. Low humidity can cause dry and cracked skin, dry noses and throats. It can cause materials in the home like wood to shrink and warp. Maintaining

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *