If you plan to move to Papillion, NE, you might be wondering what it’s like in this 6.47 square miles city. Papillion is a city in Sarpy County and an 1870’s railroad town and a suburb of Omaha and part of the larger five-county metro area. A home inspection is a no-brainer in Papillion, NE with the number of residents and commercial properties settled in the 6.45 square miles land.
Home to approximately 19,000 people as of 2010, this city does not only cater to residential units but a number of commercial properties as well. In the heart of the city you can make a stop at Halleck Park, a recreation area that includes trees, open spaces, and areas of interest. Here you can stroll around Papio Fun Park, Papio Bay Aquatic Park, Papio Pool, and Papio Bowl. You can also find nine baseball diamonds spread across three fields.
Nebraska enjoys warm summers, dry winters, and plenty of sunshine. However, the hottest months could go to an average of 90 degrees. Humidity and hot summers do not only affect the people in Papillion but the structural integrity of their homes and properties too. Our Papillion, NE Home Inspection always ensures that your most prized purchase is protected.
We offer high-quality home inspections in Papillion, NE which are as follows:
1. 5-Star Package – This package includes Full Home Inspection, Radon Test, Mold Inspection, Infrared Inspection, FREE Sprinkler System Inspection, FREE Video Review of Summary, FREE Recall Check, FREE 90 Day Warranty
2. Buyer Inspection– Midlands Home Inspections, Inc. is a homebuying advocate. Our home inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of the conditions of the property you want to purchase. The inspection consists of a thorough physical examination of the internal and external aspects of the house. Our licensed home inspector in Papillion checks every area of the home and prepares a detailed report which summarizes the findings and highlights the main issues of concern.
Great job by Brent! Gave us confidence in the home we are purchasing. He took his time and was very thorough. I highly recommend this company. – Review of Midlands Home Inspections By Frank Tinney
3. Pre-Listing Home Inspection – This inspection service is extremely helpful for home sellers. Having an inspection conducted prior to listing the property in the market offers a wide array of benefits. It enables the seller to reveal any issues that might affect or interfere with the sale. The inspection covers all areas of the home such that of a typical inspection. Homebuyers become more confident in buying a home that was inspected beforehand, knowing that the seller went the extra mile. A complete and detailed inspection allows the seller to make a realistic sale price.
4. 1-Year Builder’s Warranty Inspection – Before time runs out and next thing you know your builder’s no longer responsible, make use of the builder’s warranty inspection. Most of the new homes that we have inspected have issues such as electrical hazards, structural problems, HVAC problems, plumbing issues, roof leaks, and safety hazards. If you don’t notify your builder now, you might lose the chance to do so forever. Just think of it, “Why pay thousands, when your builder is still responsible for the entire year?”
5. Mold Inspection – One of the sneakiest perpetrators of all time – mold. Mold growth is not an overnight buildup. It’s an accumulation of long-term issues that can go successfully unnoticed. Mold spores can be extremely risky especially for highly sensitive people. If you notice any signs of mold, don’t hesitate to call us before it starts taking a toll on you and your family’s health.
6. Radon Testing – not many people know this but radon, an odorless, colorless, and tasteless gas, is actually the second leading cause of cancer, while cigarette smoking as the first. According to EPA, the recommended radon level is 4.0 pCi/L but the inspection should only be done by experienced and certified professionals as this level can still pose a risk. Get your Papillion Radon Inspection today!
7. Thermal Imaging – the purpose of thermal imaging are as follows:
– moisture detection in walls and ceilings
– plumbing inspections
– wood-destroying insect activity
– energy audits
– flat roof inspections
– electrical inspection
Here at Midlands Home Inspections, we guarantee a more thorough and comprehensive examination. We help keep you from buying the Money Pit. Midlands Home Inspections, Inc. is committed to providing outstanding and high-quality Papillion, NE home inspection. We know you deserve better.