Ever wondered what it’s like to live in Nebraska? Did the thought of snow come first in your mind? Probably because it rhymes with Alaska, but actually Nebraska has a typical Midwestern climate which means big extremes between the four seasons. This is one of the reasons why Home Inspection Omaha, NE is more than a necessity due to the extreme climate conditions in the area.
But, Omaha is not just all about the extreme weather with no in-between. In fact, Omaha is home to around 470,000 people. It is a city in the state of Nebraska on the Missouri River close to the Iowa Border. Here you can make a stop at the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail which houses pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers. Another must-go landmark is The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium which spearheads conservation work, features a big cat complex and home to the world’s largest indoor desert, the world’s largest glazed geodesic dome, and North America’s largest indoor rainforest.
Yet again, with the existence of a number of commercial spaces and residential buildings in this 130.58 square miles city, no wonder our quality home inspections Omaha is a sought- after service.
Here’s what we offer at Midlands Home Inspections, Inc. :
1. 5-Star Package – This package includes Full Home Inspection, Radon Test, Mold Inspection, Infrared Inspection, FREE Sprinkler System Inspection, FREE Video Review of Summary, FREE RecallChek, FREE 90 Day Warranty
2. Buyer Inspection– Midlands Home Inspections, Inc. is a homebuying advocate. Our home inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of the conditions of the property you want to purchase. The inspection consists of a thorough physical examination of the internal and external aspects of the house. Our licensed home inspector Omaha will check every area of the home then prepare a detailed report which summarizes the findings and highlights the main issues of concern.
3. Pre-Listing Home Inspection – This inspection service is extremely helpful for home sellers. Having an inspection conducted prior to listing the property in the market offers a wide array of benefits. It enables the seller to reveal any issues that might affect or interfere with the sale. The inspection covers all areas of the home such that of a typical inspection. Homebuyers become more confident in buying a home that was inspected beforehand, knowing that the seller went the extra mile. A complete and detailed inspection allows the seller to make a realistic sale price.
Brent is very thorough and explains the home inspection in a way that makes you feel confident. If there is something you don’t understand, he takes the time to explain it further. He has given solid information to my clients that protect their home for the long term. I highly recommend Brent and Midlands Home Inspections!! – Katrina Fosmer
4. 1-Year Builder’s Warranty Inspection – Before time runs out and next thing you know your builder’s no longer responsible, make use of the builder’s warranty inspection. Most of the new homes that we have inspected have issues such as electrical hazards, structural problems, HVAC problems, plumbing issues, roof leaks, and safety hazards. If you don’t notify your builder now, you might lose the chance to do so forever. Just think of it, “Why pay thousands, when your builder is still responsible for the entire year?”
5. Mold Inspection – One of the sneakiest perpetrators of all time – mold. Mold growth is not an overnight buildup. It’s an accumulation of long-term issues that can go successfully unnoticed. Mold spores can be extremely risky especially for highly sensitive people. If you notice any signs of mold, don’t hesitate to call us before it starts taking a toll on you and your family’s health.
6. Radon Testing – not many people know this but radon, an odorless, colorless, and tasteless gas, is actually the second leading cause of cancer, while cigarette smoking as the first. According to EPA, the recommended radon level is 4.0 pCi/L but the inspection should only be done by experienced and certified professionals as this level can still pose a risk. Get your Omaha Radon Inspection today!
7. Thermal Imaging – the purpose of thermal imaging are as follows:
- moisture detection in walls and ceilings
- plumbing inspections
- wood-destroying insect activity
- energy audits
- flat roof inspections
- electrical inspection
Here at Midlands Home Inspections, we guarantee a more thorough and comprehensive examination. We help keep you from buying the Money Pit. Midlands Home Inspections, Inc. is committed to providing outstanding and high-quality House Inspections, Omaha. We know you deserve better. Call us today!